ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for the service & accountability of customer accounts, with the emphasis on service leading into and inside sales position.
Team members are expected to help in all areas of the company to ensure the best possible experience for our customers, co-workers, and ownership.
- Excellent communication skills
- Talking to others to convey information effectively
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Time Management
DESKTOP COMPUTER SKILLS
- ERP/CRM Systems – Using a computer application to manage large amounts of information, including creating and editing simple databases, inputting date, retrieving specific records, and creating reports to communicate the information.
- Microsoft Office Programs
- Data entry for quotes and sales
- Maintain accurate quote information and sales process
- Phone Support
- Learn our industrial products, components, and design capabilities to progress into Sales
To be considered for this position a resume must be submitted with your general information.RETURN TO CAREERS PAGE