|search engine by freefind|
No matter if you are starting a new project from scratch or if you have a preliminary design ready to go, our experienced CAD Drafters are standing by to assist you with your next guarding project. When using our FREE drafting service, our team will factor in all necessary saw cuts, machining, hardware, gaskets, etc. into your project while ensuring that it fits your specific needs.
Whatever you drafting needs, let our team save you time by doing the work for you!
1. Send us your project detail, sketches, specifications, drawing, etc. and we will go to work covering every detail to make sure you receive an accurate quote FREE of charge.
2. Once our team returns your quote, we ask that you review and ensure that it is exactly what you are looking for.
3. When you're ready to order, send in your payment with your signed design approval and we will begin processing it.
When you receive a quote, you will get:
- A complete bill of materials with part numbers, descriptions, & pricing for both kit form & assembled form to help you determine which option works best for you and your team.
- A 3D drawing with dimension and a tagged drawing of your project so that you are able to see your project in assembled form from multiple angles.
- A design approval form so that you can move forward to the next step of getting your order processed as soon as possible.
- Friendly, responsive support before, during, & after your project is complete.
To start you can send us:
- A hand sketch with dimensions
- Photographs of the machine to be guarded with a measuring tape or measurements in your description
- A detailed description of what you are looking for
- Better yet! Download our new quick quote app and follow it's easy to follow prompts to submit a new request in under 15 minutes.